Package 40+ Lac per Year
PR / Blue Card after 2 years post education
2 Years Stay back Visa
Best Quality Education
STUDY MBA IN GERMANY
Mind-blowing architecture, world-class technology, and a bewildering history, there’s more to Germany than just its stunning cities. A pioneer in the field of technology and sciences, Germany has always been ahead of times juxtaposed to the rest of the world.
And while the term German engineering needs no further introduction, MBA in Germany also contributes to the business world with its stupendous management degrees. Appear for the newly added features TOEFL test and take your step to study in Germany and make your dream of studying in Germany come true. And what remains most in demand is the MBA in Germany. Students after their bachelor’s degree are after the search for an MBA in Germany, the rising demand has also raised the demand for skilled candidates in the market which is promoting the MBA study in Germany.
Gaining more and more traction in the recent decade is Germany’s management degree has increased the demand to study in Germany. Pursuing an MBA in Germany is synonymous with a bright career in a top-corp. Widening the horizons of conventional management degrees are specifically designed Master’s programs in Germany that cater to various areas of business and management. Studying in Germany is most preferred by the students looking for higher education abroad. Germany has a lion’s share in the world economy and has also one of the strongest economies in the world. This is the primary reason why students prefer studying in Germany.
The country houses world-class universities, some being centuries old. German universities consistently strike a place in the top universities in the world ranking, some even being the most touted for management and engineering degrees. This makes it a hotspot to study in Germany and make a career in management. Institutes like Manheim’s Business School and ESMT are said to offer the best MBA in Germany, also being featured in the top 100 business schools in the world.
Germany’s premium institutions have close ties with the best companies across the globe, thanks to their experienced faculty that makes it happen. This is the reason why an Masters in Germany for Indian students is highly recommended.
There are plenty of MBA courses in Germany that belong to varied fields like Marketing, Finance, Entrepreneurship Management, and Human Resources.
Eligibility Criteria for Study MBA in Germany
German universities belong to two types namely, public and private. Each university has different eligibility criteria for MBA in Germany. It is possible to pursue an MBA in Germany without work experience unlike it many countries where prior work experience is a prerequisite for an MBA degree.
German universities are not regulated by a central body making the MBA in Germany requirements quite variable.
But the generalized criteria for pursuing MBA in Germany are as follows:
- A bachelor’s degree equivalent to a German Bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects, it could be a 4-year degree or a 3-year degree with a 1-year master’s degree in Germany. Few universities also accept a 3-year bachelor’s degree to study MBA in Germany.
- Valid score in GMAT/GRE/IELTS/TOEFL. Each university accepts the score of the different exams. Since most German universities only require a valid TOEFL score, it is possible to apply for an MBA in Germany without GMAT.
- Basic knowledge of German Language. Although most universities offer a program for MBA in Germany in English, few require a certain proficiency in the German language to be cleared.
- A good academic record, for Indian students, this can be equivalent to a minimum of 60% aggregate academic score
- Few institutes might conduct an entrance exam for determining the candidature to pursue an MBA program in Germany.
These are a few must-haves to apply for an MBA in Germany for students. There are no set rules that can be defined whether a candidate fits the MBA in Germany eligibility since different universities and programs demand different categories to be fulfilled.
There’s yet another versatile and popular course offered for experienced professionals, known as the Executive MBA in Germany. This MBA is mostly employer-sponsored and needs at least 2 years of past work experience.
MS in Germany is also a perfect choice of higher education degree, you can study a variety of subjects under a Master’s of Science.
You can also study MBA in Germany for free, it is the government rule in Germany that the education for the students be made free of cost in Germany, under these criteria students can study MBA in Germany.
Public Universities in Germany for MBA
These are the top 5 recommended MBA colleges in Germany for Indian students due to their no-tuition fee structure.
- University of Mannheim Business School
- University of Cologne
- Technical University of Munich
- Ludwig Maximilian University Munich
- RWTH Aachen University
Best MBA Colleges in Germany- Private
Here’s a list of top MBA colleges in Germany for Indian students who are looking for private institutes:
- European School of Management and Technology
- HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management
- GISMA School of Business
- BSBI – Berlin School of Business and Innovation
- WHU-Otto Beisheim School of Management
MBA Colleges in Germany without work Experience
As discussed in the eligibility section, prior experience is a plus point for pursuing MBA in Germany. That said, there are few MBA colleges in Germany that accepts students without prior work experience.
Here’s a list of 5 best universities in Germany for an MBA without work experience:
- Technical University of Munich
- Ludwig Maximilian University Munich
- University of Kiel
- University of Tubingen
- University of Ulm
Check out the entire list of Top universities in Germany
How to Apply for MBA in Germany?
To apply for an MBA in Germany, first, you have to select your institute that you wish to apply for. The next step is to check the eligibility requirements of your chosen institution.
Typically for an MBA program in Germany, the application process requires the following documents:
- GMAT/ Test Score
- English proficiency record with scores of TOEFL/IELTS depending on the which the institute demands
- Mark-sheet/ Score card for bachelor’s degree
- Copy of Passport
- Letter of Recommendation (minimum two)
- Statement of Purpose/Letter of Motivation/Essay
- Submit your individual application form for the institute along with copies of these documents to apply for a MBA course in Germany.
MBA in Germany Cost
MBA in Germany is cheaper than the rest of the world. Thanks to its gracious education system and scope for students to work while studying, the cost of MBA in Germany for Indian students is quite affordable. Students can further cut down their cost of MBA in Germany by applying for scholarships or working as a student in Germany.
MBA in Germany Fees
Self-funded institutions that offer premium MBA courses in Germany have specific tuition fees. The fees generally vary between 15K-30K Euros as of 2018. These fees vary for each university. For public universities with no tuition fees, students have to only pay a semester fee of around 250 to 500 Euros per semester.
Free MBA in Germany for Indian students
Yes, you heard it right! Germany’s public institutions are 0 tuition fee institutes. This means that free MBA in Germany for international students is a reality! Students just have to bear the expenses of food and accommodation. In 2017, public universities in a few states of Germany have reintroduced tuition fees for non-EU students. The cost of MBA in Germany for Indian students in private institutes is around 25 lakhs (in INR, as of 2018).
MBA Scholarship in Germany
The official website of DAAD offers the list of available scholarships for Indian students wanting to pursue MBA in Germany.
A few of the notable scholarships for MBA in Germany are as follows:
- Central Sector Scheme of National Overseas Scholarship: Awarded by Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of India for 100 Indian students per year with a maximum scholarship of around USD 33K.
- Global Study Awards: Awarded by Study Portals, ISIC and British Council
Other expenses for MBA in Germany include accommodation, food and travel.
- Engineering Management (MBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Executive MBA
- Executive MBA Compliance & Corporate Governance
- Executive MBA in Business & IT
- Executive MBA in Innovation and Business Creation
- International Management (MBA)
- Leadership & supply chain management (MBA)